Welcome to the Prayer Scripture Sheets Printables! The beauty of prayer is that you can use this direct line to speak to God!
The Benefit of Prayer (Jeremiah 33:3)
I find it so comforting when I think about the fact that we serve a God who we can call on and he will answer us. God wants to help us and is ready to answer our prayers. In fact, Jeremiah 33:3 invites us;
Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.
Not only does God hear our prayers, but he also answers them! In fact, he is the only person capable of helping us with our trouble, even if sometimes we don’t immediately identify his answers.
When we go to God in prayer, we give it all to him instead of trying to do everything ourselves. This is a huge benefit for us; having a sense of relief after throwing our burdens on him.
So pray to God for everything in your life, and he will show you great and inspiring things you would never have discovered on your own. Even if he shows you these things after your trials, have faith that God will teach you these amazing things.
Since prayer is God’s line of communication, our way to reach and connect with him, let me share with you my scripture sheets printables to help inspire you on how to pray, what to pray for, and convince you that God does hear our prayers!
Prayer Scripture Sheets
As you read the Bible and study verses of why you should pray, how to pray, what you can pray for, and how others took advantage of this privilege of prayer, you can use these beautiful scripture sheets as a guide.
These prayer scripture sheets are perfect daily devotional resources for you. After you receive your prayer sheets, look out for my welcome email as I will also include an e-journal as a gift.
You can use the digital journal for bible study or write down more ways to pray.
This Prayer Scripture Sheets printables pack includes 15 moon and stars sheets with verses like:
- Jeremiah 29:12: “Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you.”
- Philippians 4:6: “Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.”
- Psalm 102:17: “He regards the prayer of the destitute and does not despise their prayer.”
- James 5:16: The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.”
- Job 42:10: “And the Lord restored the fortunes of Job, when he had prayed for his friends.”
- Luke 6:27-28: “But I say to you…pray for those who abuse you.”
- 1 Thessalonians 5:17: “Pray without ceasing.”
- Matthew 6:6: “But when you pray, go into your room and shut the door and pray to your Father who is in secret.”
- Mark 11:24: “Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.”
- Job 22:27: “You will make your prayer to him, and he will hear you, and you will pay your vows.”
Check out the video below to see exactly what’s included in this printables pack:
How to Use these Prayer Scriptures Printables
Life is confusing and hard at times, but if we pray to God for help and wisdom, he will give it to us. These prayer printables can be used as a guide as you use prayer to strengthen your faith.
These beautiful, soothing and meditative images with bible verses will help you to meditate on what God inspired men to write for our benefit. His word written centuries ago was given to us to help us in our lives today.
Personally, what I have learned about seeking God through prayer is the fact that we must make prayer a daily habit and reflect on what we prayed for throughout the day.
Viewing these printables will help us focus on what we prayed to God about. Let me clarify something; when we pray to God to help us with our burdens, we should not pick those burdens back up. We are leaving them in God’s hands.
However, using these scripture sheets as daily reminders helps us to identify God’s answers for us. Sometimes his answer for us may be enduring the trial for a period of time.
We do not want to become discouraged if our prayers aren’t answered immediately or in the way “we wanted.” But we want to do all we can to work in harmony with what we are praying for.
Examples of what you can pray for:
- prayers for healing
- prayers when someone passes away in death
- prayers to give us the power and strength to continue fighting for what is right
- prayers of protection
- prayers to grow spiritually
- prayers for our family and friends
- prayers for our marriage/spouse (I have an entire post on how you can pray for your husband!)
No matter what occasion and what we are praying for, the point is to pray daily!
My Favorite Scriptures on Prayer (Phillipians 4:6)
So far, this is one of my most popular scripture sheets printables. I love having this opportunity to share them with you.
Out of all the scriptures in this pack, my favorite is found in the bible book of Phillipians 4:6 which says;
Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
This is so encouraging for me because it reminds me of the importance of prayer. It motivates me to make whatever requests I have to God and he will comfort me.
No matter what I’m going through, this scripture is a beautiful reminder not to dwell too much on my tribulation, not to be anxious about it. God will sustain me and he will do the same for you!
Don’t forget to grab the Prayer Scripture Sheets! Please let me know how these tips help you improve the quality of your prayers to God.
Want to see these Prayer Scripture Sheets in action? Check out this post on, How to Pray to God for Your Husband.
For more tips on how to pray for anything going on in your life, check out this free How to Pray Effectively class.